Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU movie allegedly to start filming this April for a December 2019 release.

Blog Entries
    Oh gosh Goyer's behind this? He's all wrong for this property IMHO.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    He's all wrong for this property IMHO.
    Nightmarishly wrong. He has a real Xenomorph fetish. Remember the Giger-esque Man of Steel Kryptonian Battle Armor? Now MOTU gets them too. I wish he would just make an Alien movie and stop shoe horning them into everything else.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Nightmarishly wrong. He has a real Xenomorph fetish. Remember the Giger-esque Man of Steel Kryptonian Battle Armor? Now MOTU gets them too. I wish he would just make an Alien movie and stop shoe horning them into everything else.
    yeah, cenobites for everyone!

Pre production photos out yeah im out

Quote Originally Posted by Bravestarr View Post
    Pre production photos out yeah im out
    Link please?

Oh for crying out loud...why even bother?

I'll stick to my beloved 1987 movie, flaws and all. It'll be light years ahead of this steaming turd.

Images
    While I hold out very low expectations for this film, I do wonder who they could possibly cast in the title role.

Prediction: the main character will be referred to as Adam almost exclusively (except for some passing reference of him as a "big scrapping He-Man" or some such), following the Comic Book Movies Don't Use Codenames trope.

Images
    I think it's also important for the filmmakers to realize that MOTU is a storyline for kids. It always was and should remain. If you darken it up too much, the entire thing crumbles because at it's core, its a simple, fun story. It certainly could really use a little tightening up but there doesn't need a lot of depth added. It's got a great, colorful cast of characters battling for control of a colorful universe. Just give us that.

If I was making this film, the first 20 mins of the film would be an interlude featuring a battle between the Giants, Tytus and Megator, fighting over/protecting castle grayskull

Characters featured would be (in all their "glory" in correct outfits as close as possible)

He-man
    Teela
    Man at Arms
    Man E Faces
    Stratos
    Fisto
    Ram Man
    Battle Cat
    Orko ( the ja-jar binks annoying character)

Skeletor
    Beast Man
    Evil Lyn
    Tri-klops
    Trap Jaw
    Clawful
    Mer-man
    Jitsu

Featuring Castle Grayskull w/ Sorceress, Wind Raider's, Sly sled's, Battle Ram, and Roton's

Setting up for the sequel bringing in the Evil Horde take over (Hordak,Grizzlor,Leech,Mantenna,Modulok and more) and a possible team up with He-man/skeletor, until the betrayal later on setting up the 3rd film in it's trilogy. (MOTU'S Empire strikes back)

Featuring new additions- Mekaneck,Buzz-off, Webstor Rio blast, Stinkor and Two-bad

The 3rd film brings in the Snake Men for the final battle and conclusion.