X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

That Waddling Master of Fowl Play

More of a upgrade than a custom, the FTC Penguin bugged me from the get go since with his regular body and platform shoes he was actually taller than any of the rest of the 66 line, I just had to fix it. the top of his top hat should be close to the top of Adam West's head so I got it pretty close. Teen FTC body with a Killinger fat suit under the FTC Penguin Jacket, shirt and shortened pants. I swapped the Penguin's forearms to the teen body. Also corrected the vest to the fuzzy one that he has in the show same for the spats, both are made from light weight cotton batting. Also my wip Catwoman with the belt and body swap done, still need to paint her claws.

Last edited by thunderbolt; Jan 14, '18, 5:19 PM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • RCB Mego
    • Mar 28, 2010

Excellent job! These look great!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Nice work. I was wondering about something like this, it's good to see your "recipe."
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        Nice work. I was wondering about something like this, it's good to see your "recipe."
        And it just happened that the teen body I ordered had 8 inch scale feet so the shoes worked perfectly. And now I am looking at the Mad Hatter for the same thing.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I have an extra Hatter topper: I'm considering cutting and regluing the crown and dying it purple for Penguin.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

not sure if that hard plastic would take dye.

Comment

• Grimjohn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 28, 2011

Great job on getting Pengy more scale-accurate!
              My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

I like the updated look, nice idea. I think the Joker in the background is telling Pengy to stop showing off.

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

That is what he should've looked like form the start
                  "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Meule
                    That is what he should've looked like form the start
                    And I did it with pretty much all FTC parts except the vest, which they could do just as easy.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎