Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Evans wouldn’t mind playing Human Torch again in the MarvelCinematicUniverse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Madcap70
    Maybe Chiklis can come back and voice the thing and do the motion capture for the CGI like Ruffalo does with the Hulk
    I think that would be great!
    sigpic

Comment

• Brue
      User without title
      • Sep 29, 2005

Evans playing Torch again is just silly talk.

He was fine as Torch in movies otherwise plagued with bad choices.

The Corman low budget film and the recent hated reboot were both better that the Evans FF movies.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Brue

The Corman low budget film and the recent hated reboot were both better that the Evans FF movies.
        Yes, yes, and yes...on your entire post.

You know what? The reboot is actually a pretty decent flick. I mean, it really doesn’t feel like a comic book superhero movie, it’s more like a David Cronenberg sci-fi flick. But it’s a solid movie on its own.

Evans playing Torch again is as remote as the space probes Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 coming back to Earth.
        sigpic

Comment

• Madcap70
          • Dec 4, 2017

Well your in the minority on those because at least the Evan's film had humor and had faults but not train wrecks like the other two...

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

No sincere fan of the FF liked one second of the reboot, it was excecrable. That's not to say the others were perfect.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 22, 2015

In my opinion, the Corman low budget film and the recent hated reboot were both better that the Evans FF movies.
              Fixed that for ya', mate.
              Last edited by Makernaut; Jan 21, '18, 8:37 PM. Reason: Wanted to be clearly nicer than it originally read

Comment

• Makernaut
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2015

(In regard to my post above, I removed "In my humble opinion" and replaced with "in my opinion". It read way smarmier than I intended and I didn't want to leave it that way. Additionally, I am adding the disclosure to remove all mystery about my having edited the original post.)

Comment

• Brue
                  User without title
                  • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by Makernaut
                  Fixed that for ya', mate.
                  Oh no. This is not my opinion. I was merely stating what the screen actor's guild told me personally. This fact was reaffirmed when Stan Lee called me.

Comment

• Makernaut
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 22, 2015

Oh no. This is not my opinion. I was merely stating what the screen actor's guild told me personally. This fact was reaffirmed when Stan Lee called me.

I stand corrected, then.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎