Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your all time favorite playset?

Images

What's your all time favorite playset?

Mine is Castle Grayskull the Fortress of Mystery and Power.

grayskull.JPG
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Marx Fort Apache.

BEST Playset EVER !!!
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    GI Joe Adventure Team Headquarters hands down. I use it as a basis every year for my retro figure Christmas display in my man cave. Tons of memories playing with this.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    I love playsets, this is difficult. I won't deny my admiration for AT HQ, but I only discovered that toy as an adult. All the MOTU sets were cool, I loved Snake Mountain.

For me it's Mego--and the Batcave edges out the Enterprise Bridge in fondness.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Super Powers Hall of Justice and the GI Joe RAH headquarters stand out. I know that I’m forgetting something.

Castle Grayskull was pretty darn good. I received it the Christmas after it was released.

Honorable mention goes to the Fisher Price Little People Parking Garage. I remember playing with that for hours on end years earlier. ...I wish I would have had the Comic Action/Pocket Heroes Batcave.

- Ian
    Last edited by EmergencyIan; Jan 13, '18 at 9:18 PM.
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    I remember the playset that I was forgetting. It’s the Fisher Price Sesame Street Clubhouse. It was part of their Little People line.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Mego Batcave.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Images
    Awesome! Those are all great classic playsets.

Anyone else have pictures to share?
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Sectaurs' Hyve and D&D's Fortress of Fangs are great playsets, too.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Gi joe Adventure Team Headquarters..Under the Christmas Tree in 1972.. Nothing better than setting it up, then launching an Adventure with the team, loading up the jeep, helicopter, 6wheel atv..Hours and hours of play.