Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hench People on Ebay

Images
    I'm looking at the female Catwoman henchmen and am seeing Giganta minus the red hair more a Catwoman henchperson
    Last edited by Mego Magyar; Jan 12, '18 at 5:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    the only ones they'd have to make from scratch are Catwoman's so more than likely.
    Still concerned.I bought the penguins Goons set and I can't tell if the hats are bowler hats or dress hats....Wish FTC would take better pictures.It's not that hard to do.

Images
    I figured it was the stooges golf hats minus the pom pom? And I see the variant Egghead has something that would work
    Yes exactly, it's a beret, which is their golf tam-o-shanter without the pom. They used it on Sandwich Eggy, too--incorrectly. It's also, in black, used properly in the Mad Hatter's Octave Marbot disguise.

I'm surprised FTC hasn't swiped and recast the 1/8 Sideshow Werewolf of London cap. That would work and be useful for other customs.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I really thought that Pussycat was going to be a part of the Catwoman set and I'm a little bummed out that she's not.

22502208111_d4c7126cd5_o.jpg
    The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
    https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    Still concerned.I bought the penguins Goons set and I can't tell if the hats are bowler hats or dress hats....Wish FTC would take better pictures.It's not that hard to do.
    look like bowlers to me.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Yes exactly, it's a beret, which is their golf tam-o-shanter without the pom. They used it on Sandwich Eggy, too--incorrectly. It's also, in black, used properly in the Mad Hatter's Octave Marbot disguise.

I'm surprised FTC hasn't swiped and recast the 1/8 Sideshow Werewolf of London cap. That would work and be useful for other customs.
    The golf hat is good enough for these since cruddy AJ heads are good enough too. FTC really saved me a load of cash with that move.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Ok I am thoroughly convinced that the white AA AJ head just was a wrong move altogether.

I'll wait for them to part them out then I can build my own set something like this.....

image1
    catpack.jpg

image2
    pengy_pack.jpg

I am loving the big fur coat on the Pengy Henchwoman...Marsha Queen of Diamonds or Queen of the Cosacks custom maybe?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

I think 109.99 is a bit to much for these, it was a quick release with not much imagination on heads and the bodies most likely will need to be restrung, at least the outfits work well with each villain.

I'll probably just wait and hope the outfits are sold seperatly, use the mego bodies and my own choice of heads, I think Chopper from Statsky & Hutch makes a good looking henchmen.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbros View Post
    Ok I am thoroughly convinced that the white AA AJ head just was a wrong move altogether.

I'll wait for them to part them out then I can build my own set something like this.....

image1
    catpack.jpg

image2
    pengy_pack.jpg

I am loving the big fur coat on the Pengy Henchwoman...Marsha Queen of Diamonds or Queen of the Cosacks custom maybe?
    Or a slightly bigger fur coat for Sandman, and I have just recently seen a Michael Rennie custom sculpt on eBay.

look like bowlers to me.
    We'll see...when I look,one of the hats looks to have an indentation....I'll know real soon. I'm guessing you're not buying any.