Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hench People on Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by darkbros View Post
    Ok I am thoroughly convinced that the white AA AJ head just was a wrong move altogether.

I'll wait for them to part them out then I can build my own set something like this.....

image1
    Attachment 22183

image2
    Attachment 22184

I am loving the big fur coat on the Pengy Henchwoman...Marsha Queen of Diamonds or Queen of the Cosacks custom maybe?
    nice choices, though there is a good possibility you won't see these parted out because they are "limited edition" sets...we'll see though as I wouldn't mind building a couple more black shirted Goons

I actually like the look of these (not sure about the females). I want to see them displayed with their hats before I decide tho ... $100 each is pricey.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    nice choices, though there is a good possibility you won't see these parted out because they are "limited edition" sets...we'll see though as I wouldn't mind building a couple more black shirted Goons
    so was:
    Batman/ BruceWayne
    Batman/ Robin Joker/ Riddler
    Batgirl/ Supergirl
    Super Friends 4 packs
    etc.

It depends upon how much overstock they had to make to keep their costs down.
    Remember, just because they say they re limited to say 100 sets or 500 sets doesn't mean that is how many
    they actually had the factory make.
    To keep Costs down, they probably have several Large Microwave size boxes full of suits, fur coats, cat jackets, etc.
    in the warehouse, and just package them up and make ready to ship. Having worked in retail capacity,
    this is how other manufacturers do it.

following their past record, should be Mid May / June before they start parting these out
    ( about 6 to 8 mos from what I've been observing thus far).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

I'm glad the sets are out, but I'm surprised by the choice of heads too. I would have thought the Happy Days heads would work better than multiple, classic AJ.

Images
    Honestly, the heads don't bother me at all--there're lots of replacement options.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

The heads don't bother me because they're nicely if not oddly, colored. And this is the first time they've used them in an official capacity. So it would have felt more cheap had they used old heads.

henchmen/women ,these are interesting ,ill be getting penguin and cat womens first ,they are cool ,Who doesnt want to see those action jacksons get their
    plastic butts kicked ? .and the invisible girl as the hench (moll)women ,i can live with it .the two phantom heads from scooby doo line ,would make good
    goons ( their already goons )not only for scooby but batman as well .theres one fat jackson in every set -entertaining .would have been cool if they had
    their hands in a fist .it takes more then a slap to hurt batman & robin .most likely ill get all 5 sets .