Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

I feel like Zatanna might be in her blue and white costume (with the red headpiece) since that's the one I think of as being Satellite Era.
    But maybe they'll do her in the magician suit with fishnets, since Canary will be in fishnets also.
    I doubt I will get Zatanna since she's not a fave of mine, but definitely have waited a long time for Canary!

I hope hope hope Canary is in the blue fishnets and that she has a nice face and decent hair... I'm kind of dreading the open mouth face that FTC has given most of their female figures! I wish they'd just make her with the same head as Supergirl / WW. I guess if I hate her face I can always get another Supergirl or Jane head and do a swap.

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

A good Zatanna will definitely make me get a Dr Fate as well. Plus I'd probably get a Mego Ivanhoe to be Zatarra!
      Black Canary would be a no brainer to go with the Green Arrow and Green Lantern that I already have!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Mary Canary
        Career Member
        • Jun 21, 2017

I think I want Dr. Fate too.

I'd really like to read the JM DeMatteis Dr. Fate comic from the 1980s, but it doesn't seem to be available in any collected format.

Comment

• darkbros
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 3, 2012

Calling it now....
          Black Canary will be the Poison Ivy head Sculpt, with Blonde Hair.
          Instead of Blue Fishnets, we will get screen printed Blue Tight Pants, with existing Catwoman boots.
          The jacket will be new, the top will be painted on black over a female mego body to save costs to them.
          that or they'll simply re-use the Mego Catwoman suit and re-screen it to get close.....

Zatanna will be Black Haired Super Girl head.They'll make the George Perez suit, but the cape will be a wired white superhero cape.
          no thigh high boots, just screen printed onto the suit with blue short boots ( ala 66 batgirl) to complete.
          Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
          https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
          "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

Actually, a black haired Supergirl head would be very nice. But a blonde Poison Ivy as Black Canary? Wasn't that sculpt uglier than Cthulu's mother?
            JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

No, that's the new Wonder Woman. Personally, I never thought the new Daisy was horrible, just too big.

FTC already offers black-haired SG and IG heads.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by darkbros
                Calling it now....
                Black Canary will be the Poison Ivy head Sculpt, with Blonde Hair.
                Instead of Blue Fishnets, we will get screen printed Blue Tight Pants, with existing Catwoman boots.
                The jacket will be new, the top will be painted on black over a female mego body to save costs to them.
                that or they'll simply re-use the Mego Catwoman suit and re-screen it to get close.....

Zatanna will be Black Haired Super Girl head.They'll make the George Perez suit, but the cape will be a wired white superhero cape.
                no thigh high boots, just screen printed onto the suit with blue short boots ( ala 66 batgirl) to complete.
                the article said Silver Age designs, so Zatanna just might be her older better stage magician look. Two fishnet gals may warrant the money to get them made, too. They usually don't skimp in costuming, so I am betting they will either skimp or completely flub the heads. And we all know the bodies will be horrendous. Too bad they didn't pony up the money to buy the Yvonne tooling. They seriously need to upgrade the female body.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

Looking forward to zantanna and black canary along with the atom,hawkman and others .i dont think the FTC body is bad ,its just a bit to tight ,they body is a copy of a mego ,and i like it just fine ,just a pinch to
                  tight and they an lose the stubles .no yvonne body needed .

Comment

• jeffbearco
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 27, 2011

Added:
                    Now Shipping!
                    - Supergirl "Classic", The first Supergirl, Harley Quinn (maskless), Two Face
                    - Batman Classic TV Series Batcave playset
                    - Monkeys 18"

The 2 Supergirls don't show on the FTC web site now. Not sure why. But I'm leaving them under Now Shipping until I hear otherwise.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• drogge
                      Career Member
                      • Jul 24, 2009

Birdman and the Galaxy Trio are missing.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                        Persistent Member
                        • Mar 27, 2011

Added!
                        - Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, Diana Prince, Steve Trevor
                        - Birdman and Galaxy Trio

Many of us have been waiting YEARS to see them start the Lynda Carter WW series!!! Really hoping they turn out as well as some of the Batman 66 figures! Would be great to get both costumes with metalic gold eagles!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• rodkeith
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 16, 2008

I really hope FTC brings their A game to this one. There are a lot of Wonder Woman/non-Mego collectors who'll want these.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

hope to see Hippolyta and Nubia too.

Comment

• megodarryl
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Jan 31, 2006

I would love to see Zardor, my favorite villain from the series, because of the Darth Vader vibe

Comment

• Gramercyplace
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Jan 23, 2012

Not mad at Zardor, or Andros and the Skrill, but the most memorable characters are from the World War 2 era, IMO. Wonder girl, Fausta, the Baroness Von Gunther, Major Trevor, Etta Candy, Queen Hippolyta, a skirt and caped Wonder Woman, amazon-costumed Diana and Drusilla. However, I wouldn’t mind Formicida and the emperor of Mariposalia(that tried to create his own 70’s Olympic Team)! 70’s era Steve Trevor? Rover, the ambulatory robot? Yawn. No supporting cast.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎