X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Westworld (1973) inconsistencies

Watched Westworld for the millionth time on TCM last night.

Man that movie (great that it is) has tons of inconsistencies and head scratchers.

Just a few -- feel free to add more

1. The horses ... The horses seem to be the only robots that don't go haywire (note: even the snakes do) ... also, apparently the horses have more stored energy than any other robot.

2. Ok, the guns are made to not shoot humans .... What if a guest stabs another guest with a knife (thinking he'a a robot) ?

2b. The above problem would be crazy happening in Medieval World with swords etc.

3. I can't imagine anybody sleeping so deep they can't hear a group of technicians come into your room and carry away your sex robot without you hearing them.

4. Why is there a Roman World ? ..... I can't imagine it getting much business ...... I think a better 3rd World would have been Africa World --- for game hunters that always wanted to shoot banned endangered animals .....

5. So there's sex robots and no sex robots ? .... How do you know which is which ? ..... Maybe a gay guy might think the "Gunslinger" is kinda hot.

What else ???
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah, I won't pretend that I didn't have any similar questions as to how it all works but as somebody wise once said to me "You won't find the answers in it, so just like it for what it is".
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Bravestarr
      Museum Super Collector
      • Mar 26, 2017

Need to see this film

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Why a Roman World? Well,the Romans did get into some pretty kinky stuff. I'm sure that would have been big.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

I enjoy the movie for what it is and just suspend my disbelief

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡