Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Dr Steel International

Plaid Stallions Dr Steel International

My pal Jesus posted this yesterday and it's too good not to share, behold the many different faces of Dr. Steel one of my favourite action figures of the 1970s.

Mainly known as Dr. Steel, the notable exceptions are when he's called "Dr. Acero" (Steel) in Spain and "Doctor Drago" in Mexico but that's only because Big Jim himself is called "Kid Acero" there.

That's probably a lot to take in, sorry.

Like our Facebook Page
    Check out our Instagram

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Whao!, indeed, I'm overwhelmed by the awesome hand-chopping action! Wild stuff!

Images
    One of thee coolest figures ever made in my opinion. He's like the Boba Fett of retro figures.

Ive read abour this Big Jim line and tjis figure its amazing

Images
    Blog Entries
    Ach, to have a pal Jesus. I have a less familiar relationship with one and my toy prayers go unanswered.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

That's a pretty rad collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    One of the coolest figures ever made in my opinion. He's like the Boba Fett of retro figures.
    Oh yeah! When the Big Jim line first came out, I was pretty meh about it, cool figure but didn't care at all about sports adventures and such, boring! But when I first saw the Dr. Steel television commercial when he was introduced, I thought "Whoa, he is awesome!" and I bought him not long after. And then he lead to P.A.C.K. and after that I was a Big Jim fan.