X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Dr Steel International

My pal Jesus posted this yesterday and it's too good not to share, behold the many different faces of Dr. Steel one of my favourite action figures of the 1970s.

Mainly known as Dr. Steel, the notable exceptions are when he's called "Dr. Acero" (Steel) in Spain and "Doctor Drago" in Mexico but that's only because Big Jim himself is called "Kid Acero" there.

That's probably a lot to take in, sorry.

Like our Facebook Page
    Check out our Instagram

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

Whao!, indeed, I'm overwhelmed by the awesome hand-chopping action! Wild stuff!

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

One of thee coolest figures ever made in my opinion. He's like the Boba Fett of retro figures.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Bravestarr
        Museum Super Collector
        • Mar 26, 2017

Ive read abour this Big Jim line and tjis figure its amazing

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Ach, to have a pal Jesus. I have a less familiar relationship with one and my toy prayers go unanswered.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cjefferys
            Duke of Gloat
            • Apr 23, 2006

That's a pretty rad collection!

Originally posted by Brown Bear
            One of the coolest figures ever made in my opinion. He's like the Boba Fett of retro figures.
            Oh yeah! When the Big Jim line first came out, I was pretty meh about it, cool figure but didn't care at all about sports adventures and such, boring! But when I first saw the Dr. Steel television commercial when he was introduced, I thought "Whoa, he is awesome!" and I bought him not long after. And then he lead to P.A.C.K. and after that I was a Big Jim fan.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎