• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Tell me your diner breakfast ...

sausage ? links or patties ?

how many eggs ? ... how would you like them done ?

Bacon ?

home fries ? .... normal or slightly burned ?

omelet ? ... what kind ?

biscuits and gravy ?

Chipped beef on toast ?

pancakes or waffles ?

anything else ?
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I usually get a lumberjack, all meats with homefries and eggs.

I never eat pancakes.

Also, if I eat this, I don't have lunch.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Biscuits and gravy all the way with scrambled eggs on top, three strips of bacon (I prefer mine virtually incinerated), some crispy hash browns (with onions), a large, freshly-squeezed OJ and hot tea. I only indulge in this maybe twice a year, but it’s oh-so yummy!
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

2 eggs scrambled
        3 strips of bacon (chewy)
        Hash browns
        2 slices of sourdough toast
        Orange juice

Occasionally I'll get a Belgian waffle, but I'm not a fan of pancakes or sweet treats for breakfast in general.

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Coffee black
          2 eggs sunny side up or over easy
          1 slice ham
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

I only eat the typical big American breakfast on Sundays.

3 fried eggs/over-easy, four crispy strips of bacon (sometimes sausage but prefer bacon) one hash brown, sourdough toast bread, coffee/cream/sugar, orange juice. Again, big breakfast, but only on Sundays, ha...

Most weekday mornings, I have a bowl of cereal with sliced bananas/blueberries or a power protein shake.

I do like pancakes...but not frequently, maybe once a month.

However, as to keep with my parents’ heritage...I also love Mexican style type breakfasts...huevos rancheros, huevos con chorizo, chilaquiles, huevos a la oaxaqueńa...or even a tamale or two.
            sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

I make the ultimate breakfast sandwich called "Three Little Pigs"

An English muffin buttered then grilled, topped with a sausage patty, a slice of American cheese,
              three strips of bacon, another slice of cheese, thinly sliced grilled ham, another slice of cheese, and a fried egg.

Top it all off with a tall glass of ice cold OJ....pure heaven.

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

During the week I usually only have cereal and maybe yogurt or a banana too. But if I make breakfast on the weekend, I'll usually have one egg sunny side up, a couple pieces of bacon (greasy/fatty, not well done/crispy), piece of toast or biscuits if available and maybe a hash brown, plus a big glass of OJ (no pulp!). Once in awhile I'll have pancakes or waffles, but on their own, never with eggs/bacon, etc., that just seems strange to me (but to each their own!)

Comment

• Iron Mego
                  Wake Up Heavy
                  • Jan 31, 2010

Two eggs over-medium, sausage patties and biscuits and gravy.

Or huevos rancheros.

Hot, black coffee.
                  Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Mikey
                    Verbose Member
                    • Aug 9, 2001

For breakfast sandwich it's got be pork roll, egg and cheese on a kaiser roll

THAT'S BREAKFAST HEAVEN !!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

eggs over easy with bacon, sausage links toast to dip in the yolk, hashbrowns crispy. coffee oj
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I love breakfast for lunch or dinner. Two eggs over medium, crispy corned beef hash, bacon, a side of sausage gravy and split biscuit, rye toast with orange marmalade and hot tea.

Not a pancake fan, I like waffles and crepes. I recall going to Pot au Feu and also some other creperie in Quebec and having some fantastic savory crepes.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
                          I make the ultimate breakfast sandwich called "Three Little Pigs"

An English muffin buttered then grilled, topped with a sausage patty, a slice of American cheese,
                          three strips of bacon, another slice of cheese, thinly sliced grilled ham, another slice of cheese, and a fried egg.

Top it all off with a tall glass of ice cold OJ....pure heaven.
                          Wow that is a lot of cheese.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Donkey Hoatie
                            Supporter of Silliness
                            • Jun 20, 2007

When I was at the University of Illinois in the 90s, the Haystack was the big hangover meal.

Bed of Hashbrowns
                            Hamburger patty with cheese
                            2 biscuit halves
                            Covered in sausage gravy
                            2 fried eggs on top

They'd have contests to see who could eat the most of them. Man, I miss being young and dumb. I haven't had one in 25 years or so.

Nowadays, I'm more of a Denver or Western omelette kind of guy - the 3 egg version with cheddar cheese in there. Maybe hash browns, if I'm planning on skipping lunch. Otherwise, just a side of whole wheat toast.

Comment

• toothaction
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 15, 2017

Yesterday I had what they were calling Red-Flannel Hash: Beef brisket and cubed potatahs, pan-fried with garlic, caramelized onions and roasted beets; all topped off with 2 eggs - scrambled loose - and some fresh scallions. Killer rye on the side.

My go-to, place depending, is either:

2 eggs over easy, sausage links, home fries and a biscuit, or...

Chilaquiles, extra jalapeno, with beans, rice, onion salad and a side of flour tortillas.
                              >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎