Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 27101112

Thread: watchya readin'?

Images
    The Life of George Washington by John Marshall. Just finished Troubleshooting with the Windows Sysinternals Tools. I rarely read fiction although if I can find a story that really pulls me in I'm always open for a good book.
    Was ToyTalk in a past life.

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

Images
    Poe...complete works...

Iím rather partial to classic stuff...

Images
    Groucho Marx, Master Detective by Ron Goulart. The series is apparently twenty years old, but I only just learned of it.

Groucho.jpg

Yesterday I bought this one. I woke up late as I read it non stop 'til five AM...

Mick Wall - Black Sabbath, Symptom of the Universe.

The guy was Sabbath's PR for some years, so he knows what he's writing about. The book's got some very interesting detail, and throughout its pages you can feel the texture of the band. The extra thing about Ozzy's Blizzard of Ozz band is also fantastic. Highly recommended to anybody interested in classic metal!

Just finished Dawn by Octavia E. Butler, the first book of the Xenogenesis series. It's first time I've read anything by her and I was quite impressed. She has a knack for portraying an alien species that truly feel alien and not like a human culture with soem weird physical characteristics.

I've also started the Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler. Can't go wrong with a little Phillip Marlowe in your life.

-M

I'm reading the Kinnikuman manga.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)