Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 49121314

Thread: watchya readin'?

Yeah, I remember good ol' Matt as well, he's a good writer, I'll have to check out this book.

I'm currently reading Blood Fire Death: The Swedish Metal Story, it covers a lot of bands that I'm a fan of.

Images
    Just finishing the autobiography of Shirley Temple.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Images
    Re-reading 'Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail.' I was assigned to read this in college. It is at times depressing given Hunter Thompson's pithy insights, but its' helping me process this election as well.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    I just finished Devolution by Max Brooks, which is a horror story involving a tribe of Big Foots (Big Feet?). He also wrote the zombie book World War Z. I thought the new book was pretty good. Looks like the rights have already been sold to make it into a movie.

"Simians and Serialism-The Expanded Second Edition" by John O'Callaghan

Been slowly grinding away at the original Dragonball manga, but this is what I've accumulated in the last couple weeks:

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    I just finished Devolution by Max Brooks, which is a horror story involving a tribe of Big Foots (Big Feet?). He also wrote the zombie book World War Z. I thought the new book was pretty good. Looks like the rights have already been sold to make it into a movie.
    You know Max Brooks is the son of Legendary Comedy Director Mel Brooks, yeah?
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

I just finished Scream With Me: The Enduring Legacy of The Misfits. Admittedly, it's probably about 80% photos of their various albums, singles, flyers, t-shirts, etc. But what photos! I'd be seriously collecting this stuff if I wasn't worried about all the counterfeits floating around out there.

^^ I did exactly the same, pouring through that killer book today! Many of the items pictured come out of few of the best Misfits/Samhain/Danzig collections, so it's really a pleasure to see so much original ephemera documented in one tome.

It sent me into a 'Fits spin… currently listening to Eerie Von's Bad Dream No. 13 and buying rare CDs tonight.