• Bravestarr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Mar 26, 2017

Godzilla 2014 teaser trailer

Still love this wish the film was better thought I would share
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

That trailer is impressive. I didn't care much for the movie the first time I saw it. I watched it again about a year ago and enjoyed it more the second time.

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

I didn't hate the movie, certainly it had it's moments, but the trailer was great. Made you think it was going to be a really intense film about the horrors of nuclear energy and star Bryan Cranston.

Instead Cranston basically had a cameo and it was closer in tone to GI Joe but that's the way it goes sometimes haha.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

I enjoyed ‘Zilla’s 2014 American outing, but it would’ve been nice if they had given Big G as much screen time as they gave the MUTOs. A much more faithful adaption of Mean Green than GINO was back in ‘98, but I DO still LOVE that first GINO trailer that starts in the museum. If only the actual movie had been as good as those two minutes of footage...
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎