Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The actor who played Worf’s son in Next Generation passed away...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

It's sad that any person this young died.

But as far as being more recognizable, Bosnall was the youngest kid on the later seasons of Family Ties as well.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

I'm surprised it wasn't Bonsall. Last time I heard,he got busted for drug possession.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Hector
        The thread morphed from an obituary to the little sheep vs the big bad wolf order of importance, lol...
        the article you posted referred to him as a key member of the Star Trek universe. Its a case of a news staffer blowing it out of proportion.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
          I'm surprised it wasn't Bonsall. Last time I heard,he got busted for drug possession.
          This is what I was thinking up until I read your post... good to know I wasn't imagining that.

RIP "The other Worf Jr."
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎