Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Headless Horseman from Scooby Doo Question

Images
    Because the animated pumpkin is head-sized, not oversized. They could have done alternate heads I suppose.

I have some hollow Dollar General jack-o-lanterns that could be modified to serve as an overhead mask.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    why wouldn't they have just scaled everything so the pumpkin fits over the villains head?
    It is a darn nice looking figure otherwise...
    A a solid voice against buying FTC stuff at retail (if I buy any FTC at all), this last round of Scooby Figures has my cash in-hand....just can't quite make the jump because there is so much salt in my mouth since that first Riddler arm fell right off out of the package. Customers don't forget and are hard pressed to be forgiving easily...but these Scooby Figures are tempting.
    Scooby figures are very tempting for sure,but then reality sets in and I then realize I have to spend more money and change the bodies out to make them good....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    Scooby figures are very tempting for sure,but then reality sets in and I then realize I have to spend more money and change the bodies out to make them good....
    huge reason why i've stayed away from FTC.

I think these figures are great, Im not that fussy like U Guys, the only thing that keeps me away, is the price. Nearly $40 is way too much......

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I think these figures are great, Im not that fussy like U Guys, the only thing that keeps me away, is the price. Nearly $40 is way too much......
    exactly, over-priced for what you get....now if they gave us much better bodies,the price would be justified

Images
    Blog Entries
    the male bodies are fine, maybe you had bad luck or something. Since they switched from India the bodies have been much better. If I get one a little too tight I just replace the bands with 5 cents worth of o rings.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    the male bodies are fine, maybe you had bad luck or something. Since they switched from India the bodies have been much better. If I get one a little too tight I just replace the bands with 5 cents worth of o rings.
    if you like featherweight plastic crap...I guess they are fine enough. Nah, the S-type has spoiled me and I won't except anything lesser than that

Images
    Blog Entries
    Don't know what the weight has to do with it at all.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    It has nothing to do with it. China FTC is close to vintage Mego and those were seemingly "OK."

The "problem", even with heavier bodies like BBP/DM/EMCE, is in the too-tight stringing.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Don't know what the weight has to do with it at all.
    That is just one of the reasons.It feels cheap and you know it.Don't pretend like you don't know....especially for the $29.99 plus shipping price tag.