X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Marvel 4/5 inch figures at 5 Below Stores

Just wanted to give a heads up to Marvel Legends 4/5 inch collectors that 5 Below Stores are getting in some figures that I never saw hit the shelves...AT ALL:

Now I may have gotten lucky finding these...but I left 3 Yellow Daredevils, 3 Jessica Jones, and 1 Ultron on the peghooks. They also had Living Laser, Antman, and a few others I had no desire in having. Yellow Daredevil is one I had to buy 2 of...gonna open one

I'll have to ccheck back later this week to see if they got in more of them because they were getting in new trucks for the after the holiday purging that went on before Christmas. The place look like it was going out of business the days after Christmas. I asked one of the employees if they were going out and he said hell no...what I saw was basically the store being ransacked by customers that were looking for little stocking stuffers and other gifts. They got back in some Captain America Comic Book cover shirts and also got in a Thor Comic Book cover shirt that they didn't have my size in. Hope someone can use this post/info.
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Those are a steal! Nice to see good looking toys at that price.

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

yeah that yellow daredevil looks COOL!

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

They only had Mockingbird at the one in town, so I passed, but I ended up getting some other Marvel and DC figs for $5 each...

Two bendies based on Darwyn Cooke's New Frontier designs (Wonder Woman and Flash) and the DC Multiverse Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot's look in the movie

and three of the Disney Playmation figures (Black Widow, Vision, & Ultron, plus the Marvel Infinite line Beta Ray Bill fig...

I'll check the Five Below a few towns over when I get the chance to see if they have the figures in the OP, especially the Ultron fig.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Blue Meanie
          Banned
          • Jun 23, 2001

I could probably spend a paycheck in that store...there are so many cool things. Did they have any of the Captain America cover shirts or Thor Cover shirts? I have the Cap, actually I now have 2 , But I keep only finding small or Medium in the Thor Shirt.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

The t-shirt shelf in that section only had 1 shirt in it, and it wasn't a cover shirt. If they had them elsewhere, I didn't see them. It is post X-Mas though, and the shelves were a bit sparse everywhere in the store (except the candy section, which was bulging with stock).

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Thanks to this thread I discovered there is a store in nearby Lexington, so I'm definitely going to check it out on my next trip!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
                I could probably spend a paycheck in that store...there are so many cool things. Did they have any of the Captain America cover shirts or Thor Cover shirts? I have the Cap, actually I now have 2 , But I keep only finding small or Medium in the Thor Shirt.
                We actually now have one of these in town. I'm pretty sure I saw the Cap shirt. I'll lookout for the Thor.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• spockoda
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Jan 14, 2018

Five Below might be a good store to keep an eye on. I have also seen some 6" Marvel figures there as well as 3.75" Star Wars and one of the stores I have been to briefly had some of the Mattel 6" Ghostbusters(original)that had been at Wal-Mart.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

I check ours periodically as stuff like this turns up. Still remember a few years ago when they got Re-megos! Darkseid, Martian Manhunter, Shazam for $5 bucks!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎