Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I watched my father-in-law die of cancer this year; watched my young children experience death of a loved one for the first time; watched my wife cope with losing a parent and went thru a painful restructuring at my work. Easily worst year of my life. Sounds silly, but I kept going back to my favorite movie quote from Rocky Balboa and it helped me get thru. I'm sure you all know the one;it's splattered all over FB it seems.

But it boils down to what others said above. Keep moving forward. You're tougher than you think. Hope 2018 doesn't suck for you.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 13, 2016

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
      For my Christmas present, the doctor said I needed heart surgery, so my main goal for 2018 is Staying Alive. Sing it with me...
      Not too serious I hope! And it's good to stay optimistic, having a BeeGees theme song will definitely help

-Diana

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

I hope everyone here has a better 2018...we could all use more happiness in life.

This is such a wonderful, supportive community...and always a nice place to visit. Here's to a great New Year!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎