X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Any Hart to Hart fans?

Just curious if anyone here is a fan of the show, and if so what you find appealing about it.

My wife and I tried watching a few episodes and neither one of us could stand it, which is
    surprising because we have different tastes. (She loves musicals, for instance)
    But we both agreed the plots were ridiculous, Max's voice grates on your nerves after a while
    and the way Mr. and Mrs. Hart constantly fawn over each other is totally nauseating.
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

We watched them when they were on TV but can't say I have any desire to revisit the show now. My family has been binge watching old "Who's the Boss" episodes.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I watched it as a kid, or more accurately it was on in the background while my Mom watched it. I always thought Stephanie Powers was very attractive. And Lionel Stander, "Max" was Kup in Transformers: The Movie, so there's that.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

I never watched it but it was on immediately after something I used to enjoy so I could probably recite the opening credits.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Yech. Not my cuppa.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            I always thought Stephanie Powers was very attractive.
            She was in her 40's by that point. That was a good 20 years after Girl from UNCLE.

If Hart to Hart isn't your thing, try Columbo instead if you haven't already seen them.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I like Powers and Wagner, I could just never warm to the show. Tepid, for the Geritol set. But maybe I'm a hypocrite, because I loved Murder, She Wrote.

Columbo, of course, is in a class by itself. Great show.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                • Apr 3, 2007

Actually I love it! I watched it on the 80s and again when it was on COZI-TV a couple of years ago.
                "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

I used to watch Hart to Hart religiously

Had a McMillan and Wife feel (which I also liked)

Comment

• Z-man 307
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Mar 15, 2010

I love the show. It's on at 11pm on FETV every weeknight (& some on the weekends) on Directv. Stefanie Powers is ridiculously sexy and Robert Wagner is just too cool. I could do without Max, but somebody has to wash all of the Hartmobiles!

Comment

• enyawd72
                      Maker of Monsters!
                      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Z-man 307
                      I love the show. It's on at 11pm on FETV every weeknight (& some on the weekends) on Directv. Stefanie Powers is ridiculously sexy and Robert Wagner is just too cool. I could do without Max, but somebody has to wash all of the Hartmobiles!
                      That's the channel we were watching it on. Maybe we'll try a few more. We usually like all the shows of that era...T.J. Hooker has been fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎