X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drogge
    Career Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
    We'd like to thank everyone who supported our BSG figures - and Happy New Year! We are proud of this line even though we had a few mis-steps. We indeed had plans for the next waves of characters listed, but demand dropped off, and thus we couldn't bring these additional characters to market. Like it's been said on this thread, even the Cylons had to be placed on clearance. If we had trouble moving Cylons, then there wasn't really all that much hope for making Balter, Boomer and the rest of the characters (even if we fixed the head size issue). If the factories were able to make much smaller quantities (ie 500 to 1000 of each), we would love to continue to make 8-inch figures from classic brands like BSG.

I was just wondering if you plan making any new 8 inch figures, is there hope for the Twilight Zone line?

Comment

• Madcap70
      • Dec 4, 2017

Yea I got some lines I'd love to see in 8" scale

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
        Career Member
        • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by drogge
        I was just wondering if you plan making any new 8 inch figures, is there hope for the Twilight Zone line?
        Hi! What characters would you buy next in our line?
        Co-founder, BifBangPow!
        bifbangpow.com
        twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• Mego Milk
          Custom Mego Maker
          • Jun 3, 2007

Breaking Bad!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
            Hi! What characters would you buy next in our line?
            I'd like to see the TZs that were cancelled, particularly Santa, Clown, Cat-Girl, and especially Anthony Fremont. Also robo Uncle Simon and Old Ben Monster. No Nimoy, but Stockwell with two heads and alternate uniforms.

That would wrap up a perfect line, love BBP TZ!
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

It was frustrating to see 4" TZ characters that did not make it to 8".
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• AO
                • Feb 12, 2011

Love BSG! Wish I bought the whole line when they were affordable. Even Apollo seems to go close to $100 now. Adama you can still find cheap.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

I never watched much of TZ,but would have liked to have had the leonard nimoy figure to compliment my William shatner figure.

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

I would have grabbed every figure if the heads hadn't been so ridiculous. I think that's a major reason it didn't do well. Really would like to see Mego take a stab at the property now; I think there is a market. Even with the huge noggins, the BBP line did get a few waves out.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                      Invincible Ironing Man
                      • Feb 28, 2008

Wanted to love these, but ended up re-selling Starbuck and Apollo. Those were bad, not just the heads, but the ill-fitting outfits, too.
                      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎