Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Bif Bang Pow! Battlestar Galactica Athena

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 15, 2017
    Location
    Say YES to Michigan!
    Posts
    702
    ^ Considering that I landed the first 9 toys from the series for between $10 and $20 each, I haven't been willing to go the standard eBay ask of $80+ for her!

    Still waiting to find her and Lucifer. Sigh.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 28, 2008
    Location
    Belgium, why, oh why?
    Posts
    10,522
    Images
    27
    Bought all of them, couldn't enjoy the quality on Starbuck and Apollo, and sold those two. Not just the heads but the low quality on the outfits.
    .
    .
    .
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 20, 2010
    Location
    Orland Park, IL
    Posts
    3,360
    Images
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    I think they made quite a few of the Cylons. Every year,EE always has them on sale.
    I just bought the first Cylon, the silver chrome one. I donít remember the gold one, and didnít need a battle damaged one.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 21, 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    564
    We'd like to thank everyone who supported our BSG figures - and Happy New Year! We are proud of this line even though we had a few mis-steps. We indeed had plans for the next waves of characters listed, but demand dropped off, and thus we couldn't bring these additional characters to market. Like it's been said on this thread, even the Cylons had to be placed on clearance. If we had trouble moving Cylons, then there wasn't really all that much hope for making Balter, Boomer and the rest of the characters (even if we fixed the head size issue). If the factories were able to make much smaller quantities (ie 500 to 1000 of each), we would love to continue to make 8-inch figures from classic brands like BSG.


    Quote Originally Posted by tllgn View Post
    I bought all of them.they were not all that bad.we can only speculate as to why rhe line ended.i though it was character choices.instead of the singer.boxy and muffett.a better choice would have been boomer.tigh.balter,for example.as for numbers and rarity.big bang low liked to produce figures around the count of 3000 edition.except the lunch box's wich were about 15.00.not sure if all the cylons were.as for Athena and Lucifer.they were obviously produced in much smaller numbers.they were only available for at least six months or less.I loved that show.and bought two complete sets.its a shame they never did balter.boomer .tigh.Cassiopeia.jolly serina or others .the six million dollar man line ended at the same time .and astronaut Steve and barney were most likely produced in the same low numbers as Athena and Lucifer since they were also the last,figures done.i got all those too.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    ^^thats right ,i forgot about the fact that the factory had requirements of edtion size .Well you folks did a good job ,we would never have had those figures,if you
    had not taken up the job ,many thanks .i basically bought almost all your mego-like figures and if you ever get a chance to do some more with any of those
    lines i will be back as well ,thank you BBP

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 24, 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by BifBangPow! JLabs View Post
    We'd like to thank everyone who supported our BSG figures - and Happy New Year! We are proud of this line even though we had a few mis-steps. We indeed had plans for the next waves of characters listed, but demand dropped off, and thus we couldn't bring these additional characters to market. Like it's been said on this thread, even the Cylons had to be placed on clearance. If we had trouble moving Cylons, then there wasn't really all that much hope for making Balter, Boomer and the rest of the characters (even if we fixed the head size issue). If the factories were able to make much smaller quantities (ie 500 to 1000 of each), we would love to continue to make 8-inch figures from classic brands like BSG.


    I was just wondering if you plan making any new 8 inch figures, is there hope for the Twilight Zone line?

  7. #17
    Yea I got some lines I'd love to see in 8" scale

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 21, 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by drogge View Post
    I was just wondering if you plan making any new 8 inch figures, is there hope for the Twilight Zone line?
    Hi! What characters would you buy next in our line?
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 3, 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,740
    Images
    46
    Breaking Bad!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 5, 2008
    Location
    near Akron
    Posts
    14,678
    Images
    1
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BifBangPow! JLabs View Post
    Hi! What characters would you buy next in our line?
    I'd like to see the TZs that were cancelled, particularly Santa, Clown, Cat-Girl, and especially Anthony Fremont. Also robo Uncle Simon and Old Ben Monster. No Nimoy, but Stockwell with two heads and alternate uniforms.

    That would wrap up a perfect line, love BBP TZ!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •