Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Given the Stan Weston connection to Joe, Captain Action and Mego be cool to see a little something here.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

Maybe a Joe and 1/6 area?
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Neutron X
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 22, 2007

I too miss the Trenches. Forums are a different animal than Face Book. I've been trying FB but just not getting much out of it. Mego Museum is indeed a very special place and I will say it "I have preferred the fans here to anywhere else". I lurked for around 8 years before joining any group and love the attitude of fans here. That being said I also enjoy Trenches very much but it seems unlikely to return. Long Live Mego Museum!!!!!!

Comment

• convoy357
          Ranch Hand
          • Jul 30, 2012

I went to Trenches yesterday to have a look and was shocked that it was gone. Wow this sucks. I met alot of great people there over the years and was always the place to go for info and help with vintage Joes and other 1/6 stuff. The reference archives was very useful.....at least until Photobucket ruined it. A Joe section here would be a great idea though.

Comment

• Frank
            Veteran Member
            • May 2, 2009

The trenches

I truly miss it “The Trenches” as well. Met a lot of great people there and made a lot of great deals with a number of folks. If we could get a “Joe” sub group here at the MM it would be greatly appreciated!

“I’ve got a tough asssignment for you ... set up Team Headquarters here”

Frank

Comment

• tay666
              Career Member
              • Dec 27, 2008

Originally posted by ODBJBG
              Trenches was amazing, hope they come back. That said (and not to bash MM) but the activity in this place has taken a big nose dive the past few years too. Facebook sapped a lot of life out of forums in general.
              Yeah, FB has done quite a number on forum traffic.
              All forums.
              I can understand it, but for me, personally, I prefer forums. Easier to follow discussions. Easier to locate previous discussions.
              Easier to keep track of who is who.

Comment

• Jason73
                Correctamundo!
                • Jan 11, 2009

I'm not really a frequent poster, but this is the only board I do post on these days. I still love checking these forums out at least a few times a week.
                Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎