X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cesco1701
    • Nov 1, 2017

Starting new cards collection

Hi guys, i'm italian and i'm Micronauts collector
    I ever loved trading cards, but until now, I've never found a collection of cards based on action figures
    It's awesome... but how can i find out some cards to start my collection ? no shops here where i can take some and I don't have any card to trade
    Any suggestion for me ?
    Thanks in advance to all

francesco
    A man can make difference (M. Knight)
  • cesco1701
    • Nov 1, 2017

no one can help me please ?

Comment

• scoth70
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 17, 2008

hi
      it will be very difficult for you to start collecting them now as these have been out years

the only way you will get any is if a generous member is willing to send you some free spares if they have any....many members who started collecting didn't manage to complete the sets so have just made do with what they have I started collecting late on but at the time cards were still being offered and I had plenty to trade so I completed my card sets... I wish you good luck it wont be easy at all
      thanks

Comment

• cesco1701
        • Nov 1, 2017

Thank you Scoth, i know, it's very difficult, but if anyone want to help me, please feel free to send me a PM Thanks in advance to all !

francesco

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Please send me a private message with your name and address and I'll send you a starter assortment. Part of your challenge, I have to say, is your location.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cesco1701
            • Nov 1, 2017

Sorry for delay, PM sent, thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡