Thread: Couple of new additions....

Couple of new additions....

Hi all...Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got lots of cool new toys...Here are a couple that I picked up recently...need pants for the Whip, but both are in great shape with their accessories still sealed...Just need a good Big Jim and Torpedo Fist to give me a set to go with my Beast and Howler...

20171225_145409 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

20171225_145349 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

Nice! I pulled some of mine for cleaning, yesterday, but ended up working on my Super Joes. Couldnt believe how high the prices were for Jim clothes on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon View Post
    Nice! I pulled some of mine for cleaning, yesterday, but ended up working on my Super Joes. Couldnt believe how high the prices were for Jim clothes on Ebay.
    Yea, I know...specially if it's carded stuff or the "Double Trouble" PACK stuff...Im still looking for a carded Jim Safari or Jungle Hunter set to go with my Jungle Truck...That is another uniform set that is damn hard to find on the card...

Cool finds!

Quote Originally Posted by Neutron X View Post
    Cool finds!
    Thanks......I figured this was gonna be as close to new as I could get without paying boxed prices...Even minus the pair of pants...lol...