X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brue
    User without title
    • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
    Of course not! Why ever would you ask????

At some point during their "Emergency!" run, MeTV got master prints out of NBC/Universal (much better than what NBC/Universal released on DVD)...I have never seen the series look or sound better. I can see little details that I hadn't noticed in 40 plus years of watching.

- Ian
    I should watch it again. I loved it in its original run, but haven't seen an episode since.

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

And still Hogan's Heroes continues.

I'd love Marcus Welby or Medical Center (but I have Medical Center on DVD). They were airing HR PufNStuf and Land Of The Lost a few years ago, but I think The Little Rascals is on that time slot now. The old RTV channel ran cartoons for awhile, but different affiliates (including mine) kept playing w/ the line-up hours between EST and PST, and had more and more informercials in the mornings so they didn't show the whole day's line-up. MeTV keeps teasing us w/ posts of Saturday morning shows on their website, but they haven't put any up. Even the old Family Channel had "The World of Sid & Marty Krofft" about 15 years ago on the weekends. I hope they don't go the way of COZI-TV and put up more recent shows.
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

^ I’m afraid of that, as well...however, if these channels stay around, it’s just a matter of time. It’s unfortunate, for sure. However, there is hope as MeTV’s entire afternoon schedule is comprised of Westerns. So, maybe we’ll see some old Saturday morning favorites before the window of opportunity closes.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by GordoCrisp
          I'll second the cartoon suggestion!

I'd love more Sid & Marty Krofft shows.
          Me, too. Love LOTL, and I'd like to see many others in rotation, too. Lidsville is trippy fun.

Not having a syndication package of Filmation live-action shows is a crime, too. But I know the licensing and print availability is problematic.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

My biggest beef with MeTV is their lack of holiday marathons. Antenna TV does a better job with that. They had Newhart last night for New Year's Eve and Coach for New Year's Day. MeTV was pretty much the same stuff they air every day.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎