X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • houseofdracula
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 11, 2011

This one was a surprise to me!

I had no idea that this was being released and when I went to order wave 6 (Batman 66 series) I had to pick up this guy too.
    WBBTV_Batman66_CARDED_VarJokerMaharaja.jpg
    FTC_WBBTV_Batman66_LOOSE_VarJokerMaharaja_Tunic.jpg
    FTC_WBBTV_Batman66_LOOSE_VarJokerMaharaja.jpg
    They're also doing this one but I liked the Maharaja figure better and didn't buy this one.
    WBBTV_Batman66_CARDED_VarJokerBum.jpg
    The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
    https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula
  • rykerw1701
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 27, 2007

The Maharaja is certainly one of the better variants they'v come up with. I might have to get that one, too.

Comment

• Lethalp
      • Aug 6, 2017

Originally posted by rykerw1701
      The Maharaja is certainly one of the better variants they'v come up with. I might have to get that one, too.
      Agreed! I haven't been collecting too many variants but that joker is one of the better ones.
      With so little from this line for so long, nice to see they still have more to put out.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Awesome idea! Now, Penguin as jockey!!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I'm not a huge variant fan, but this Maharaja looks great and the mask is sweet, not liking the school one that much.

I agree about a horse jockey Penguin, and what about Batman in Dinosaur outfit?

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Jockey Pengy would be sweeeet, but perhaps the cost of doing goggles is a concern.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

The Maharaja is definitely one of the coolest variants, unlike cousin Egbert
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎