X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

FTC Got Me With The December 2017 Releases

I have been sparingly buying FTC figures lately, for various reasons. Price, quality, space, etc. My most recent pickup was SF Scarecrow, because I canceled another order at BBTS and used the store credit towards him. I am still behind on SF Brainiac and Sinestro, evil SFs, and some I just plan on skipping, like Hawk & Dove.

But yesterday, I couldn't help myself! I had some extra cash that I was holding onto just for the announced December releases and ended up ordering Grodd, Black Manta, Solomon Grundy, both '66 Catwomen and Betty Kane Batgirl. Please, please, please, let the quality of these be good! The excitement always gets diminished after I receive the product

This probably does it for the '66 Batman line for me. And we just need Hawkman to complete the SFs, right? If he ever comes out, then I may bite the bullet on Sinestro and Brainaic. And eventually the evil SFs.

Shaggy and Scooby will be tempting too (actually, the whole gang would be cool to have, one day).

Too bad we couldn't get these before Christmas!
  • Lethalp
    • Aug 6, 2017

I hear ya!
    I had to get newmar Catwoman for now. Maybe after Xmas I’ll pick up Kitts.
    Still no idea why no Catwoman were released before 6th wave.

Comment

• ovenmitt
      Persistent Member
      • May 26, 2009

I got:

Grodd
      Solomon Grundy
      Black Manta
      Newmar Catwoman
      Betty Kane Batgirl
      Scooby Doo regular version
      Velma

They shipped FedEx today. I am hoping they arrive by Saturday before Christmas!

FTC gave us a Merry Mego Christmas!

FTC emailed me back and said Wonder Woman wave arrives Feb. or March. Cannot wait!

Now we just need Giganta to complete Legion of Doom and Hawkman and Wonder Dog!

Finish Teen Titans West and 1980s New Teen Titans with new Titans TV show and Young Justice Season 3 coming in 2018!

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

I got a FedEx shipping notification today.

I keep forgetting about Giganta!

EDIT: My order was shipped and should arrive on 12/27.
        Last edited by TRDouble; Dec 20, '17, 6:58 PM.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
          The Man of Many Voices
          • Aug 30, 2005

[QUOTE And we just need Hawkman to complete the SFs, right?[/QUOTE] Actually, for the SF line, we are now down to one hero and one villainess. All we need are Hawkman and Giganta. Hope this helps.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by filmation batman fan
            [QUOTE And we just need Hawkman to complete the SFs, right?
            Actually, for the SF line, we are now down to one hero and one villainess. All we need are Hawkman and Giganta. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

That's really, really good. Along with the 1966 Batman line, FTC has been very good at completing teams.

What is the longest outstanding team left to complete? Satellite Era JLA?

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I got grodd,grundy and manta in the mail today.i really like grodd though haven't opened them yet,nice surprise for Christmas that they arrived super early as I placed the order this past Tuesday.

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
                Museum Patron
                • Apr 3, 2015

Arrived in Thrillwaukee!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 26, 2009

I got Newmar Catwoman, Bat-Girl, regular Scooby Doo, Velma, Black Manta, Grodd and Solomon Grundy delivered yesterday. If Catwoman is last 66 Batman I get that's fine, have to see about Henchmen/woman sets. Julie looks PURRFECT! My Mystery Machine gang is complete, will get ghosts and monsters later. Legion of Doom look like they stepped out of cartoon! Only Giganta left! Bat-Girl one step closer to finishing Teen Titans West! *FTC retweeted a pic I took of these and also a DC Christmas and Legion of Doom pics. How can 2018 top these?

Comment

• TRDouble
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 10, 2012

The Alfred Batsuit looks like it fits the skinny body pretty well!

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

Nice pick up, lovin Grodd and Grundy, how good is Grodd's body and can the outfit be taken off without the arms detaching?

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎