Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

As a kid my brothers and sisters had a lot of megos.i didn't have to many female figures.just zira.cat women .through my sister got wonder women.but in 1976 for Christmas.I asked for an Isis with other heros.but cause Isis was an exclusive to Montgomery wards .had to make a special stop to get her I the box.this was rather embarrassing .i explained I was collecting them all .I got her for Christmas.but it was embarrassing.when family members commented as I unwrapped it on Christmas eve.they were nice but said oh she's pretty.i felt rather small.but still have all my megos.

Comment

• William Vafai
      Museum Super Collector
      • Oct 14, 2017

I looked at them for about a split second. My mom would take us to Zody's and the toy aisle was full of action figures. I was so mesmerized with all the figures. I remember seeing Laverne & Shirley, Sonny & Cher and all the Mego WGSH window boxes. I never asked for the girls. There was too many superheroes I wanted. I do have Supergirl, Catwoman & Wonder Woman in my collection. I don't like the Batgirl. The cowl looks stupid. I will buy the new one that looks like Yvonne Craig.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎