X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

She-Ra reboot coming to Netflix in 2018

A DreamWorks reboot of She-Ra has been rumored for a while now and it's finally official. Personally disappointed it's going to be exclusive to Netflix.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I hope they use a different art style than the new one shown. That may work for that property, but She-Ra it ain't.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I love MOTU and She-Ra and have mixed feelings on this. It could turn out to be really good (like the Duck Tales reboot) or horrifically bad (like the Jem movie). There's not going to be a middle ground on it. It's not going to be just meh, it's all right. They'd have to go full on Filmation for it to really work and I'm guessing they won't and it will be too updated. I'm honestly not feeling too optimistic.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎