Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Projected Dates for MegoMeet 2018...?

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm working on it guys. I know it's a results business so if I get replaced I totally understand.

Images
    Blog Entries
    No chops-busting intended, just anxious.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I'll be there whenever and wherever!

Images
    Vacation submissions coming in fast at my job too. But my Meet time is well-known enough June is usually left alone until I submit mine.

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I'm working on it guys. I know it's a results business so if I get replaced I totally understand.
    Clean out your locker!

Looking forward to finally attending my second Meet, whenever it ends up being.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I know you guys are anxious, but keep in mind there have been years when I didn't have !$#@! together until March. I don't have a signed contract yet, so I'm not comfortable releasing a date. New city, new venue - I don't want to hose anyone on making plans and then have something fall through and be forced to change dates. This is the first time I have actually had the luxury of touring a facility before committing, and I'm taking advantage of it. The downside is that the last couple of months have been unexpectedly busy and I'm not as far along as I would have liked. The crazy weather hasn't helped at all. All I can say is stay tuned:-)

Images

I hope it's in the northeast this year! Or a destination with cheap flights like Las Vegas or Orlando!

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I know you guys are anxious, but keep in mind there have been years when I didn't have !$#@! together until March. I don't have a signed contract yet, so I'm not comfortable releasing a date. New city, new venue - I don't want to hose anyone on making plans and then have something fall through and be forced to change dates. This is the first time I have actually had the luxury of touring a facility before committing, and I'm taking advantage of it. The downside is that the last couple of months have been unexpectedly busy and I'm not as far along as I would have liked. The crazy weather hasn't helped at all. All I can say is stay tuned:-)
    You take all the time you need to establish the optimal date and venue for the 2018 meet!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we are all as anxious as we are because you have done such a stellar job in previous years of putting together such an awesome event! And itís something we all REALLY look forward to!

While we totally understand that announcing dates for this yearís meet is not possible at the moment, I was wondering if you could perhaps clue us in on what city the meet is likely to happen in. Speaking for myself I am only asking as a means to begin calculating UPS ground shipping costs for all of my diorama displays like I did last year.

Of course, if even a tentative announcement for the location of this yearís meet is not possible at this juncture, I will totally understand. I will then happily close my pie hole, go sit in the corner, and wait patiently like everyone else. 😁
    I... am an action figure customizer

I've been wanting to go to an event like this, I've been lurking for a while and I'm just amazed at the talent in this forum with customizing and being disappointed in all the figures Mego made that I didn't have!

Anyway, I do hope I can finally make one of these and marvel at everything and meet some people that can stand up and say "I collect action figures"