X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Donkey Hoatie
    Supporter of Silliness
    • Jun 20, 2007

Originally posted by Hedji
    I have no problem with these prices, I just have to ask when the heck do all of you find the time to watch all these shows? A lot of these, I've never even heard of. I have never binged on a show in my life. We're a busy family with only one kid, I can't imagine how people with 3 or 4 do it. I have a stack of blu rays I haven't watched, and I need a Twilight Zone style armegeddon in order to free up time to watch them.
    For me, I watch when I'm on the treadmill at night trying to get exercise. I just put it on an iPad, use some Bluetooth headphones and keep myself entertained for however long 1-2 episodes last. Considering a lot of these shows run 8, 10, or 13 episodes, it's not as hard as you think to get through multiple seasons of multiple shows.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
      Permanent Member
      • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Hector
      Sorry, I love to remember how it was back then, nostalgia is cool and all...but those are too cringe worthy for me now, especially the campy Wonder Woman. The slow-motion Bionic Man scenes boooooooooooooored me to death now.
      You should revisit the first season of WW, you might be surprised by how good it was. Now when they get into the 70's and have Martin Mull as the evil piped Piper

Comment

• Allie Fox
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 1, 2009

I currently have Netflix, hulu, Amazon Prime. Each has their advantages and drawbacks. I have been reluctant to add other services so far but I'm seriously considering BritBox (mostly for classic Doctor Who) and FilmStruck (classic movies and Criterion Collection).

I don't have a regular cable or satellite provider but stream through Playstation Vue.
        I am completely wireless and spend less per month than I did with DirecTV.
        If I had only spent a tenth of the time studying Physics that I spent learning Star Wars and Baseball trivia, I would have won the Nobel Prize.

Comment

• MegoSteve
          Superman's Pal
          • Jun 17, 2005

Netflix and HBO Go and Amazon Prime have me spoiled. I thought I'd give Hulu a try and lasted exactly one episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine before I couldn't take all the commercials any more and canceled. I haven't watched commercial TV (except sports) for a long time, so to have to sit through 8-10 minutes of commercials for a 30 minute show is unbearable.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎