Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $$$: Comic Action Heroes vs. Pocket Heroes

Images
    I like that story, and I admire Mego's lil' Caps, too. I love that you received Aquaman. Nice collection, too.

I have a somewhat similar tale. In 1979 or '80, I was over the moon with Reb Brown as Cap in the TV movies. (Still my favorite TV Marvel.) I saw Mego Cap in a catalogue--probably JCPenney, we did a lot of catalogue shopping--and I wheedled and whined to Mom about the figure. Near Christmas, I eyed the pliť of wrapped presents and opened what I suspected was Cap. It was, and I got caught, but she let me have it early.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Dec 8, '17 at 12:00 AM.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

That beautiful picture makes me want to spend money.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    In my opinion the PH Aquaman is the best figure of both lines, and this has nothing to do with it being Aquaman. It is just the cleanest and best paint apps they ever did in this line. I prefer the aesthetic of the PH because it goes better with other lines, but Penguin and Green Goblin should have been kept in CAH style, just look better with bent knees if you are not giving them knee joints. CM and Joker needed to be done for PH.

CCC.