Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First pics of Robin from "Titans"

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    no I pay for those, but I will not pay for yet another one
    Looks like all the different studios are going to try and drain the public dry with nickel and dime streaming services. Wonder how long to the implosion?
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    I have been wondering the same thing. cable is too expensive already, if we have to start paying for each network's streaming that adds up quick

Images
    Blog Entries
    I have been cable free since 2004, I was assuming this fragmentation of streaming services was a reaction to the oncoming demise of cable tv
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    But with everyone wanting their own streaming, it's going to be worse than cable eventually, because it will nickel and dime us past the cost of a cable or satellite package.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Oddly, I think it'll all end up like comic books and books -- you'll download shows by episode or series (like a box set) and then see only the shows you want. Their problem will be price and getting it low enough that people can afford all the shows they want to see. That'll end up driving them to bundle, which will cause a shakeout among all the individual streamers.

We'll be back to three major networks in no time . . .

I am absolutely delighted to see a modernized version of the Dick Grayson Robin. This will make me want to watch the Teen Titans TV series. So far in live action, all we've had were Burt Ward and Chris O Donnell. I liked O Donnell. He was the only thing I truly liked about the Joel Schumacher Batman movies. I loved both masks he wore. But I only loved the costume from Batman Forever and wished they'd stayed with it. The biggest flaw was the Nightwing costume and mask, but yet calling himself Robin and wearing a cape in Batman and Robin. Holy Confusion Batman!!!

My favorite Batman artist as far as the Teen Wonder version of Robin goes was the late Jim Aparo. When I read stories with his artwork on the character, I could hear Casey Kasem's voice in my head. Yes. I am a Robin fan, BUT only if it's Dick Grayson. Otherwise, I liked Tim Drake, but I have never accepted Jason Todd and I definitely don't accept Damian Wayne.

Images
    It looks interesting and will likely be far more accepted than green shorts and elf shoes these days. I'm waiting to see how they do Raven and Starfire. I have a feeling they'll look only vaguely like their comics counterparts....
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

It looks better then the Chris O'Donnell version....