X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by OCSuperman
    My thoughts exactly ... dang, Commish Gordon would have been great. Maybe the thug 4 packs for Joker, Penguin, Mr Freeze, Catwoman, and Riddler.
    Would be cool if they did Tutlings, too. Some of the Isis stuff could be reused for Tut's Cleopatra
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      Well, you can bet that the Batman suit is just recycled and not tailored to fit the skinny body. Swapping that one out would really ruin the visual of scrawny Alfred in a Bat-suit, tho.
      after examining the photos, the outfit looks tailored to fit the skinny body.There is no way that suit would fit on an S-type, besides,Wave 4 Alfred was on a regular buck,so I think he would look just fine without the skinny garbage bod anyway.

Still just sticking with Newmar and sadly probably the last 66 batman figure I buy, unless the goons look worth getting.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
        after examining the photos, the outfit looks tailored to fit the skinny body.There is no way that suit would fit on an S-type, besides,Wave 4 Alfred was on a regular buck,so I think he would look just fine without the skinny garbage bod anyway.

Still just sticking with Newmar and sadly probably the last 66 batman figure I buy, unless the goons look worth getting.
        Alfred is ok in a suit, but I think the humorous appearance of him in the Bat-suit would be lost with the regular body. I seriously doubt that FTC would retailor the suit for this variant.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

Alfred is ok in a suit, but I think the humorous appearance of him in the Bat-suit would be lost with the regular body. I seriously doubt that FTC would retailor the suit for this variant.
          take another look at the photos...look at the legs.The suit fits the skinny legs,but it won't fit the S-type.No way!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

It looks kind of baggy on the figure, not tight at all.

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

It looks kind of baggy on the figure, not tight at all.
              Doesn't look really baggy at all,especially the legs...the skinny bodies are very thin. If it was a regular sized,the Batman suit would be very baggy on him. Examples like SF Sinestro,they actually tailor for this skinny body.

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

No it doesn't look baggy, but the head and cowl are as big as the chest.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

does look baggy around the trunks and chest, the whole thing is a mess, just another reuse of overproduced parts.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎