Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steppenwolf kenner

I had so many GI joe flag points I sent away for the 12 inch joe Colton figure I used all the points since it was the end of the line I must've got about eight(with various hair colors).i gave one to my brother,my cousin and my best friend and kept the rest.

Images
    RAH kinda jumped the shark for me when they added Slaughter, Serpentor and Cobra La.
    It basically did, but I was in too deep at the time to notice. Slaughter was essentially super-powered, Serpentor was a really cool concept but too far-fetched for Joe. A year later, Cobra-La WAS that shark jump for me. The opening of the movie was the last great gasp of GI Joe, but the story itself sucks wind.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    I guess that I outgrew the line, and toys in genera,l after 1988, but the sci-fi turn that RAH made lost me, as well. I even ignored Zartan. Of course, Serpentor was a bridge too far. For me, the headiest days of the RAH line were the Stormshadow V1 days along with the rest of that 1983 line. I remember playing with those Styrofoam gliders in the snow right after Christmas. I really loved the line all the way through 85. 86 and 87 weren't shabby, but they were in a slow decline, at the least. Then, you through in Super Powers in 1984 and 85...it was heavenly for me.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?