Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steppenwolf kenner

Steppenwolf kenner

https://youtu.be/LUqPRFZVl6Y anybody remembers this from Kenner 1985 mail away
    Last edited by Bravestarr; Nov 23, '17 at 8:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Stepponwolf was available carded in Canada, I was a teenager at the time and I would ship cases of them to Long Island area toy dealers like Jim Makowski in exchange for mego stuff.

Images
    I collected and sent in my proofs of purchase and remember waiting forever for the figure, but I still have him in my collection and the record. It was a flimsy disc that required keeping a coin on it to keep it down while playing, but I remember it fitting in with the Super Powers cartoon at the time.

After this, they did the Clark Kent (and had a commercial with Marc McClure reprising his role as Jimmy Olsen from the Superman franchise), but I never got him ordered.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    I had the mail away and record too. sold it on ebay years ago. I always liked him as a villain in the toy line because of the cool battle axe

Images
    I remember Steppenwolf was one of the baggie figures my grandpa gave to me and my cousins along with Hawkman, Joker, Parademon, and Flash.

Images
    I too sent away for Steppenwolf. Kenner had a few of those offers over the years, for different lines. The Hasbro GI Joe RAH mail offers were a lot of fun, as well.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    I loved those mail-away figures, I have the whole line and the record & poster tucked away inside a Super Powers calendar somewhere. I even bought a second carry-case and added customized labels for newer figures.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I have the figure and record. I lump the record in with my Power Records collection.

Steppenwolf's voice is hilarious in the story. The voice actor decided a high pitch gurgley shrill approach would match the look of the character.

I imagine a deleted scene from Justice League where Steppenwolf has to summon two Parademons to squeeze his legs together, activating his super axe swing.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    I have the figure and record. I lump the record in with my Power Records collection.

Steppenwolf's voice is hilarious in the story. The voice actor decided a high pitch gurgley shrill approach would match the look of the character.

I imagine a deleted scene from Justice League where Steppenwolf has to summon two Parademons to squeeze his legs together, activating his super axe swing.
    Awesome

Oh yeah, I remember ordering the mail away Steppenwolf back in the day, along with a bunch of GI Joe RAH stuff too. I was a teenager at that point, but I didn't care, I still wanted toys, and mail order was safer than being caught buying figures in public at a store by classmates.