X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Marvel Mini Bust Paperweights...

Just wanted to give any Marvel Collectors out there a heads up that there are some really cool 3 inch Marvel Mini Bust Paperweights at the Dollar Tree Store. Found these 2 "old" friends hanging on a peghook side by side and had o buy them for $1 each

Don't know if there are any others in the line...but I can tell you that they aren't junky knockoffs. These look like they were licensed. I'll try to get pics of them out of the packaging up before the end of the weekend. If anyone is interested and wants them but doesn't have a Dollar Tree near them let me know and I can look into getting s few extras.
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Now I'm gonna have to run up to my local Dollar Tree and see if they have any! Those look pretty sharp, even without arms! LOL!
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

I finally got to the Dollar Tree here in town that just opened up in December (good timing for them) and picked these up. I got a few other cheap $1 toy related things while there...

I couldn't pass up something called a Sticky Icky featuring Captain America, and the Maleficent figure and packs of Last Jedi trading cards were for my wife.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Were Cap and Iron Man the only ones they had? I've been back a few times but never saw any other figures/paperweights.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

Yeah just those two. They had mini-Marvel action figures on 6 pegs, all Spider-Man, no one else either. So if there was more variety to the line, I don't think they got a supply of them, when they ordered. But it is post X-Mas, so there could have been others that sold and are no longer in stock.

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
            Were Cap and Iron Man the only ones they had? I've been back a few times but never saw any other figures/paperweights.
            I stopped in this past weekend at the Dollar Tree near me and they had Spider-Man and the Hulk now in addition to Cap and Iron Man.

They also had a set of Justice League mini-figs (much like the Maleficient I posted in the pic above-Superman, Batman (2 different poses), Wonder Woman, Flash and Joker-but it was new52 style costumes for the Trinity.

-M

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎