X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

A little early Thanksgiving humour...

Happy Early Turkey Day, everyone! THIS is one of my favorite things to watch every Thanksgiving. PETA would stroke out these days, but it's still SO damn funny...

Still timeless to this very day....
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

PETA might complain, but the FAA can't do anything about it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e97dffedcbdb
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• EmergencyIan
      Museum Paramedic
      • Aug 31, 2005

An instant classic!

- Ian
      Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

So funny, a classic. I have the whole series on DVD (big fan) and I'll watch a few episodes including of course this one, while cooking. "Oh, the humanity!"
        Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 22, '17, 1:16 PM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

I hate PETA with a passion. Other animal rights groups hate PETA too. The most hypocritical so-called animal rights organization out there...as they euthanize animals themselves, they have kill shelters. Their Vice President is a diabetic, yet the hypocrite still takes animal-tested insulin shots.

Yet PETA gets filthy rich out of contributions/donors...

Mary Beth Sweetland is HSUS's director of investigations. Prior to HSUS, she was the director of research and investigations at Defense of Animals and before that was the director of research and rescue at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Sweetland is best known as the PETA executive who vigorously campaigned against medical research with animals even though she is a diabetic whose health relies on injecting herself with insulin that has been tested on animals. In the May 1992 newsletter published by the Southwest Association for Education in Biomedical Research (SwAEBR), she admitted that there was an inherent contradiction in her situation: "[My medicine] still contains some animal products -- and I have no qualms about it…. I don’t see myself as a hypocrite. I need my life to fight for the rights of animals.” In response, Sweetland was the subject of an episode of Penn & Teller: Bulls***, which aired during the show's second season in 2004. Penn Jillette, the show's co-host, told MTV: "I said to the researchers, 'Don't tell me the second-in-command of PETA [Senior Vice President MaryBeth Sweetland] is a diabetic who uses animal products [in the insulin she takes] to keep her alive, but thinks other diabetics should die, because since she's working for animals, it's for the greater good." Sweetland was also the source of a story on PETA's website that claimed pet-food manufacturer Iams euthanized beagles after conducting tests on them. Iams demanded (and was granted) a retraction after proving the entire story was fabricated.   

Do NOT support PETA.
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Great episode...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰