Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Modern Action Jackson- ON HOLD

Images

Modern Action Jackson- ON HOLD

Sorry for just now posting this here. The Modern AJ that was set for this month is on a temporary pause. While I hope to see this release sooner rather than later, I'm kinda on someone else's time table... stay tuned....
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Images
    Will they be out by Christmas or are we looking at early 2018? 'Cause I got money to throw your way!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy2251 View Post
    Will they be out by Christmas or are we looking at early 2018? 'Cause I got money to throw your way!
    Christmas would be a mighty fast turn around, for the latest development, so i will say not. If that doesn't work out, however, the turn around could be before Christmas (it's ready to go now actually). So we wait....

Dave
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Images
    "So we wait...." but, but the waiting is the hardest part! Tom Petty even wrote a song about it! (like to hear it? Here it goes!)

Ah, well. If it's typical Cast-a-Way awesomeness, it'll be worth the wait!

Speaking of Action Jackson, when are we gonna get an updated Type S Dinah Mite to save Action Jackson's bacon?
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Images
    Blog Entries
    THAT would be awesome!
    JediJaida

I meant to express this months ago, but time slipped away from me: I was lucky enough to nab a modern AJ post Mego Meet and want to thank David for making such a great figure. I bought many of the swivel arm CAW toy bodies (back in the Mattel retro-cloth days) but this figure represents my first ever Type S body. The modern AJ is fantastic, I have the brown bearded version. I like it so much I would buy a beardless one next time. Everything was phenomenal, as has been the case with all things CAW, from a stellar head sculpt to a cool, poseable, band-less body, and of course great costume tailoring.

I have a neo Mego AJ reissue from Target to compare and while I like it fine, the figure drew some funny expressions from one of my teenage daughters who probably had seen the modern version in the past to compare against.

Cant wait for this.

Images
    Is "someone else's time table" referring to Mego Corp?

Coming up on the one year anniversary...Any thoughts on sharing the news?