Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

I had heard he was going soon. Big time drinker.

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
      Career Member
      • Jul 30, 2012

Condolences go out to Shirley Jones, his half brothers Shaun, Ryan, Patrick, his kids Katie and Beau, and his TV brother Danny Bonaduce. I'm a regular listener of Danny and Sarah's morning radio show in Seattle.Rest in peace, David.
      Last edited by Bionicfanboy66; Nov 22, '17, 5:45 AM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

sad news but at least he is now at peace. 67 is too young. RIP!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Sorry to hear this. RIP.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

Sorry to hear of his passing. While not a huge fan of his music personally, my sisters frequently had DC blaring from their radios and record players when I was growing up, so I do know that he has many, many fans. He and his TV family ARE responsible for one of my favorite Christmas albums...

il_340x270.1399611113_lgje.jpg

...from which comes one of my favorite Christmas songs...

RIP, David Cassidy. Prayers for peace and condolences to your family, friends and fans.
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• hobub
              Ghost of a Dead Indian
              • Jun 18, 2001

Iconic. If you never had the chance, watch this show. It was very funny. And Cassidy's interactions and scheming with the mischievous Bonaduce make a classic team. Pure 70's in it's earliest form.

Bummer he left so soon. I don't think anyone expected that with a (sad) dementia diagnosis. But at least there will be no torment to this pop icon of the 1970s.

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Remember, he was suffering from dementia, but that’s not what killed him. It was organ failure, liver and kidneys. Decades of alcoholism. The human body can only take so much.

My mom is on her fifth year of dementia...but other than that, the rest of her body is sound. But still, it sucks to see her like that, terrible disease.

Regardless, very sad for David Cassidy. I used to watch the Partridge Family, fun show. It really was an iconic 70s show.

My sister is as saddened as Sharry...as David was her 70s idol crush.

RIP.
                sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                  Hot Child in the City
                  • Jul 3, 2008

I loved the Partridge Family as a kid, I had a huge crush on Susan Dey. Sad to hear he passed. RIP.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

It's a blip on his resume, but for us geeks he did play the Mirror Master on the 90s Flash series. One of the few name stars that wasn't able to return to the current version in some fashion. Of course his daughter is on Arrow, though...

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• starsky
                      veteran member
                      • Aug 26, 2007

i enjoyed watching the partridge family as well. sad to hear of david's passing. according to his daughter, david's last words were "so much wasted time."

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎