I really like this movie.
    Amen!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

My biggest beef with hero movies today is that they don't behave as role models for children (drinking, swearing and even killing).
      Adam West and Christopher Reeve always set a great example on how a real hero conducts them self.
      I'm on the fence whether I'll even watch this with my kids or just by myself.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^Your mileage may vary, but I think most of the heroes (outside of Aquaman) behaved fairly heroically in this. Yes, Bats and WW drink alcohol, but no one is drunk.

I went and saw it without Dani (my 10 year old daughter) after stupidly taking her to see BvS sight unseen last year. But I would have no problem taking her to see this now.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• MEMEGO
          Career Member
          • Sep 6, 2007

they are correct, a lot of the parts used for ads were taken out of the final film, sadly

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Hey, little Bruce Wayne got drunk in Gotham...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Now some of you guys complaining about DC superheroes drinking booze.

Ok, Marvel guys...how about Tony Stark boozing it up. Or Logan/Wolverine drinking and smoking those giant cigars?

Thor guzzling giant beer mugs?

Yeah, ok...

sigpic

Comment

• MEMEGO
                Career Member
                • Sep 6, 2007

me 2, its a good movie

Comment

• MEMEGO
                  Career Member
                  • Sep 6, 2007

agree with u there

Comment

• Goblin19
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 2, 2002

I agree with you Hector. Maybe it's the fact that the DC characters we grew up with were so wholesome. It seems more off putting to some to see them partaking in alcohol. Not sure, just a theory. It doesn't bother me.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

I knew some would have quibbles but if Bruce had have poured himself a big old glass of 2% before going off to potentially die, I'd have wet my pants laughing.

Also, comic Batman drinks coffee, Adam West Batman drinks milk. All iterations of characters change things.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                        The Man of Many Voices
                        • Aug 30, 2005

I saw Justice League in 3D Saturday night with my fiancee. She got excited at the first sighting of Wonder Woman and her theme. I loved Batman as always. Ben Affleck rocks in the role, and I agree with PN Gwynne. The cowl definitely reminded me of the Magnetic Batman's head. I felt Superman's return was handled beautifully and regarding what Hector was saying about Superman's return. It reminds me of the Lazarus Pit Ras' Al Ghul uses in the comics and the temporary insanity it causes. I loved the revisiting of the DO YOU BLEED line and I was amazed that Batman said something funny in that scene. I loved Aquaman!!! Jason Mamoa really ruled in this movie. One thing I loved with him was something Steve Trevor went through in the animated Wonder Woman movie. The Flash had great humor. I admit though, Barry Allen seemed more like Wally West in terms of his youth and personality and Cyborg was great as the heart of the movie. The only thing weak in the movie was the selected villain. The only reason I knew of Steppenwolf was because of his inclusion in the Super Powers toyline and he was in Superman: The Animated Series and Justice League. Otherwise, unless you've read the New Gods comics, you might not be familiar with him. And the only other disappointment was that neither of the post credits scenes featured Aquaman as I was led to believe, but I still loved them though. My biggest disappointment was the critics and haters are apparently going to get their way. I hate that Justice League didn't fare so well at the box office. To hell with then, I LOVE Justice League. It is my movie of the year. While not better than Wonder Woman, I felt it was equal. I give it two thumbs up. And I will see it again maybe two or three times before I buy the BluRay and I will get the soundtrack by Danny Elfman. I walked out of the movie theater grinning from ear to ear. Just ask my fiancee. She loved it too.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

^Yes on the Lazarus Pit. My son said "This is like Jason Todd in Under the Red Hood".

Also YES on pretty much everything else you just wrote.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
                            Maker of Monsters!
                            • Oct 1, 2009

I'll probably go see it again. Obviously many of you saw something in it that I didn't. I'm willing to give it another chance.

Comment

• WannabeMego
                              Made in the USA
                              • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                              ...Great movie! Screw haters from Marvel!
                              That *****s is gettin' old & tired...so if anyone doesn't like it as much as you think they should, they're DC Haters...Really?!?!

SMH
                              Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• Goblin19
                                Talkative Member
                                • May 2, 2002

While I disliked Justice League, I'm certainly not a hater. I wish it had done better domestically, but the international market seems to be picking it up quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎