X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Mego Spring 1980 Catalog

Presenting the Mego Spring 1980 Catalog in all it's glory. Elastic Plasticman, Ampzilla, Black Hole and much more!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

The link to the Museum page for this catalogue doesn't work.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

fixed, thanx
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks. I really like those series 2 Micronaut Aliens.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Why don't the twelve inch Star Trek and Black Hole figures have grey faces? Strange, I think all the ones I've seen in person do.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Candi sold well? The only memories I have of Candi are not wanting one and seeing them only on discount at Kaybee.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

It would have been so cool if they would have released more twelve inch Star Trek with uniforms from the original series! And an original series Klingon in twelve inch!

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                It would have been so cool if they would have released more twelve inch Star Trek with uniforms from the original series! And an original series Klingon in twelve inch!
                I agree, and you can add the Romulan to that list as well. 12 inch Romulan, how cool that would have been.

Comment

• cjefferys
                  Duke of Gloat
                  • Apr 23, 2006

Cool catalog! Interesting how the 12" Klingon's outfit is still in prototype stage, guess the plastic molded parts of it weren't ready yet. Also, he seen here with the General Zod/Draco/Killer Kane boots.

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                  Why don't the twelve inch Star Trek and Black Hole figures have grey faces? Strange, I think all the ones I've seen in person do.
                  The heads didn't start turning grey until years later when the vinyl used started to deteriorate. You still see non-grey heads for these once in awhile, on examples that have never been exposed to light (I have a set of the Trek figures that still look good, but I have to keep them hidden away from the light).

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎