Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incredibles 2

Incredibles 2

Rumour has it, The Incredibles 2's 60-second teaser will be ready just in time to be attached to Coco, which is coming to cinemas on November 22 in the US.
    http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/new...easer-release/

I saw Disney Channel was airing "The Incredibles" earlier this evening and I caught the end. All these years later, I still love this movie so I starting digging for some news on the sequel when I got some time. I was surprised to see the trailer may be dropping in just a matter of days and IMDB has a cast list up.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3606756/

The one thing that really jumped out at me was John Ratzenberger is listed as "The Underminer". That's just where we left off in "The Incredibles"!

Images
    The new movie is supposed to pick up exactly where the first movie ended, which was with the Underminer. Personally I can't wait, I love the Incredibles!

Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    The new movie is supposed to pick up exactly where the first movie ended, which was with the Underminer. Personally I can't wait, I love the Incredibles!
    It's only about 7 months away if it keeps to the scheduled release date. I know that's going to be here before we know it, but I kind of feel like a kid waiting for a birthday or Christmas. "It's such a loong time away!"

Images
    I was wondering if that's why Disney aired it again. Still my favorite Disney film...Pixar or otherwise!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Easily in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

<<On knees praying. "Please don't mess it up. Please don't mess it up.">>

While Brad Bird's Get-Out-of-Jail card isn't as strong as it used to me ("Tomorrowland" I'm looking at you.) it still exists in my eyes. My family already knows we will be there opening weekend.

Images
    LOVED The Incredibles!! Been waiting a loooooong time for the sequel and I know it will be GREAT! I have faith in Brad Bird!

I love the Incredibles. I only have mixed feelings because I think the first one is so perfect.

I'm excited, but still, it's like, there's no Citizen Kane 2. You know?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazoo View Post
    I love the Incredibles. I only have mixed feelings because I think the first one is so perfect.

I'm excited, but still, it's like, there's no Citizen Kane 2. You know?
    I'm inclined to agree with you, but I'm keeping in mind that the Toy Story sequels were enjoyable and didn't jump the shark.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

A short teaser featuring Jack-Jack dropped today:

Images
    So far, so good.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.