X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

Incredibles 2

Rumour has it, The Incredibles 2's 60-second teaser will be ready just in time to be attached to Coco, which is coming to cinemas on November 22 in the US.
    http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/new...easer-release/

I saw Disney Channel was airing "The Incredibles" earlier this evening and I caught the end. All these years later, I still love this movie so I starting digging for some news on the sequel when I got some time. I was surprised to see the trailer may be dropping in just a matter of days and IMDB has a cast list up.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3606756/

The one thing that really jumped out at me was John Ratzenberger is listed as "The Underminer". That's just where we left off in "The Incredibles"!
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

The new movie is supposed to pick up exactly where the first movie ended, which was with the Underminer. Personally I can't wait, I love the Incredibles!
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by drquest
      The new movie is supposed to pick up exactly where the first movie ended, which was with the Underminer. Personally I can't wait, I love the Incredibles!
      It's only about 7 months away if it keeps to the scheduled release date. I know that's going to be here before we know it, but I kind of feel like a kid waiting for a birthday or Christmas. "It's such a loong time away!"

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I was wondering if that's why Disney aired it again. Still my favorite Disney film...Pixar or otherwise!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• ProfessorArturoLived
          • Sep 22, 2017

Easily in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

<<On knees praying. "Please don't mess it up. Please don't mess it up.">>

While Brad Bird's Get-Out-of-Jail card isn't as strong as it used to me ("Tomorrowland" I'm looking at you.) it still exists in my eyes. My family already knows we will be there opening weekend.

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

LOVED The Incredibles!! Been waiting a loooooong time for the sequel and I know it will be GREAT! I have faith in Brad Bird!
            sigpic

Comment

• Brazoo
              Permanent Member
              • Feb 14, 2009

I love the Incredibles. I only have mixed feelings because I think the first one is so perfect.

I'm excited, but still, it's like, there's no Citizen Kane 2. You know?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Brazoo
                I love the Incredibles. I only have mixed feelings because I think the first one is so perfect.

I'm excited, but still, it's like, there's no Citizen Kane 2. You know?
                I'm inclined to agree with you, but I'm keeping in mind that the Toy Story sequels were enjoyable and didn't jump the shark.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 22, 2015

A short teaser featuring Jack-Jack dropped today:

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

So far, so good.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      So far, so good.
                      It's going to be fun to revisit that Universe!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I agree and am hopeful for some good merchandising, too. I missed out on those great Disney Store exclusives that were produced for the first film.

Comment

• Makernaut
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 22, 2015

BOB ODENKIRK, CATHERINE KEENER JOIN VOICE CAST OF PIXAR’S “THE INCREDIBLES 2” (EXCLUSIVE)

http://www.tracking-board.com/bob-od...s-2-exclusive/

'Incredibles 2' Synopsis Revealed Along with Teaser Trailer!

Here is the official synopsis: “Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life.
                          http://www.justjaredjr.com/2017/11/1...easer-trailer/
                          Last edited by Makernaut; Nov 18, '17, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

That sounds interesting, as there was a good sequence with Helen that was deleted in the first film's final cut. And, she's a strong, engaging character.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Love how the "II" is incorporated into the logo! And Bob as "Mr. Mom" makes sense. The feds probably don't want to try to place him in the workforce again!

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎