X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PengyForMayor
    • Jun 3, 2014

Any interest in earlier FTC 66 figures?

Hello all,

I used to post here when they first brought the 66 line out, honestly done with them. Have basically every figure and exclusive up to wave 3.

Thing is I opened most of them, have the trays and twist ties still with most but lost the bag of zip ties. I'm just completely alien to the selling of reMego stuff. Anyone here want them? Am I allowed to sell on here?

I just feel like I'll get nothing on eBay as these are niche compared to everything else on there. I'm fine selling them at a loss, I just want a lot of them gone honestly.

I'm debating keeping Wave 1 Batman, Robin and Joker. Wave 2 Pengun, Emerald City Riddler, EE Alfred, and maybe Mad Hatter for wave 3.

Just looking for some advice or maybe a buyer, can get pictures or a more concise list too.

Grey suit Joker
    EE Prison Baseball Joker
    boxing Batman and Riddler
    pink cowl Batman
    Accessory set
    Entire EE wave minus alfred potentially
    Toycade joker

Then wave 1 through 3
  • darkbros
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 3, 2012

You can sell on here, that is what the Mego Marketplace thread is for:

Start there and look at what others sold their's for successfully, and you'll get an idea of what they go for here.

Most of us like the figures loose ( as it saves on shipping costs) but there are a few "must have carded" buyers here.

Also be aware to check the 'Good Traders" list before selling to someone...It is not only very helpful, but will weed out flakes who just fill your PM box with requests but
    then never pay.

Pictures are your best selling point. I take pictures with my iPhone 6, and just use as much light as I can. Not the greatest, but they haven't let me down yet.
    and on Photos: avoid using Photobucket, and if you need a place to host photos you can do it here ( although the basic uploader can be flaky AF at times)
    or use Dropbox, Google Drive ( free), and just post the links to them here. Heck even Facebook if you have a personal page.

Best of luck! If you decide to part out the Accessory Set, all I want is Batarangs so send me a PM.
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎