Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: The Doctor's New Costume and TARDIS Exterior

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I don't recall his characterization in The Three Doctors at all except as a cameo. Wasn't he ill? Seems a shame to base new portrayals on that.
    Yeah, William Hartnell was ill during the production of The Three Doctors. The original script featured him a lot more, but it was eventually revised to just a few brief appearances because of his poor health at the time.

In The Five Doctors, he was played by Richard Hurndall who portrayed him in a more sprightly way.

Last edited by Bruce Banner; Nov 12, '17 at 1:43 PM.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for the following Mego "Comic Action Heroes" accessories: Penguin's umbrella and Green Goblin's satchel/shoulder bag.
    And one Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Thank you, Bruce. I haven't see Bradley's interpretation, but he sure looks the part.

Has they ever tried recasting the Second Doctor? I've seen Troughton in many things, but never as the Doctor.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post

Has they ever tried recasting the Second Doctor? I've seen Troughton in many things, but never as the Doctor.
    They got Reece Shearsmith to portray him briefly in the docu-drama "An Adventure in Space and Time" alongside David Bradley... but that's about it, as far as I know.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for the following Mego "Comic Action Heroes" accessories: Penguin's umbrella and Green Goblin's satchel/shoulder bag.
    And one Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Before Moffat the Doctor was pretty much asexual.
    What about the Tenth Doctor and Rose? That was Russell T. And then before that there's the Eighth Doctor movie.
    The hands that grip.

Images
    Compared to this newer guy I think Richard Hurndall was right on the money.

For best audio Hartnell, check out this guy ... (FF to 1:20)

m
    .................................................. .......................