X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JRT!
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 6, 2015

It Came From The Desert movie

Kinda surprised no one has mentioned this fun looking little movie. It's a monster movie.....with ants! I'm looking forward to it as I love my monster movies.
  • JRT!
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 6, 2015

So I'm guessing no interest in this one then? lol

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I looked it up a bit back and it really doesn't seem all that good.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JRT!
        Museum Super Collector
        • Sep 6, 2015

I think it looks like fun! But I do love that kinda monster movie,lol! Just the movie poster screams FUN! And the new trailer,which might not be what you saw,was fun too. Hopefully it's out soon.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Just tried again and nah, it doesn't even look like its so bad its good kind of movie. Just bad, not even Asylum bad.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JRT!
            Museum Super Collector
            • Sep 6, 2015

LOL! I'll let you know,if I ever get to see this thing,lol! I'm just a sucker for bad monster movies,Sharknado,Big *** Spider,Lavalantula,Anaconda,Lake Placid,etc. lol! Not to mention disaster movies that are disastrously bad!

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Them! did it sooo much better. I find it really hard to get into a bunch of cellphone goofing teens fighting off giant ants.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎