X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Big Jim Motorcross Honda

Picked up this oddity at last month's Kane County toy show. It's the regular Big Jim Honda bike that was released for a couple of years but for some reason it's got the Pack logo emblazoned on it.

This isn't a sticker either, it's printed on the box. The best I can figure this is a transitional piece released before the P.A.C.K vehicles had been devised.

I have limits on what I buy and I don't actively collect the All Stars line but this sort of crept in. Also, when I picked it up the dealer automatically kicked 25% off his posted price without me saying a word. That kind of tactic works really, really well on me.

More Big Jim than you can handle!

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • EmergencyIan
    Museum Paramedic
    • Aug 31, 2005

Pretty cool! Love the looks of the bike. And, nice deal.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• greensavage2000
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 9, 2013

Pretty cool, but I'm of the opinion that if it's Big Jim it's cool. Great find though. It being marked a Pack vehicle is real interesting. It makes you wonder if there's any other stuff like this.

Comment

• acrovader
        Career Member
        • Jan 19, 2011

I was born a couple years too late to have enjoyed Big Jim. Unless it was science fiction or fantasy, I wasn't generally interested (I loved RAH G.I. Joe toys, however, many of which could easily be construed as science fiction toys).
        Last edited by acrovader; Nov 9, '17, 3:43 PM.
        I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎