Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Something I found I thought was interesting...

Something I found I thought was interesting...

Ok, so Im a huge vintage joe collector...But I also love alot of vehicles and sets that companies like Action Man and Group Action Joe did because most are direct duplicates of Hasbro versions or they are based on the same basic vehicle platform...So I find myself scooping up a few of those as they come along...This set I only found a reference photo of on google, but I never knew there was a set that had the figure and the ATV together for Group Action Joe...I just wonder what a MIB example of this set would bring and how rare it is....Don't know who posted the picture, so can't give credit...

Matt

146-47a4717 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Foreign Joe stuff has fascinated the heck out of me since my Grandmother brought me a toy catalog back from Germany in the 70s. I am particularly found of Kenbrite GI Joes and their window boxes.

That is pretty exciting!

Now I know where G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero got some of their ideas from.

I didn't encounter the original box artwork or figure 'bubble' set like this before.

I only knew of separate figures and separate vehicles or accessories.

I should really pick up a moon buggy type toy sometime, I like those six wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Yeah, Foreign Joe stuff has fascinated the heck out of me since my Grandmother brought me a toy catalog back from Germany in the 70s. I am particularly found of Kenbrite GI Joes and their window boxes.
    I know, Im really glad the foreign versions are molded directly after some of the Hasbro stuff...Or vice versa....that way it all meshes well into my collection...