Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Star Trek Corgi or Dinky

Grin Star Trek Corgi or Dinky

Hello does anyone colect these in the forum?

I love the Dinky U.S.S. Enterprise Starship with the Shuttlecraft that comes from out of the bottom of the hull.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klosterheim View Post
    I love the Dinky U.S.S. Enterprise Starship with the Shuttlecraft that comes from out of the bottom of the hull.
    They used to have one of these in a glass case at the Sears store near me when I was a kid, and I ogled it longingly. Never did get one, although I did wind up getting the Enterprise model kit (which I promptly broke).

A year or two ago I had a chance to buy a really nice one in a box, so I jumped on it. Didn't realize it was the UK version, but oh well. Nice to have one at last.

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Quote Originally Posted by SKotK View Post
    They used to have one of these in a glass case at the Sears store near me when I was a kid, and I ogled it longingly. Never did get one, although I did wind up getting the Enterprise model kit (which I promptly broke).

A year or two ago I had a chance to buy a really nice one in a box, so I jumped on it. Didn't realize it was the UK version, but oh well. Nice to have one at last.

--SKot
    Ahh! Very cool! It's a nice toy and seems fairly sturdy.

One of the best things about AMT U.S.S. Enterprise model kits, though, is that it had enough decals to put any Starship name on it. And it even made broken models useful to have around as battle damaged Federation ships.